Welcome to my Toddler Bible Blog. Here I will share the daily Bible lessons I give to my 2-year old son Gabriel. Each week we will study a theme from the Bible, divided into 5 lessons. I start by reading the Bible story to him from a children's Bible. Then we get creative and make a card about our daily lesson. When we put all the cards together, we'll have our very own Toddler Bible!

I'm starting this blog for 2 reasons. The first one is to make sure I keep doing these Bible lessons and hold myself accountable. The second one is to give other moms and toddlers the opportunity to join in the fun! So if you are interested in starting Bible lessons with your toddler, please let me know, and we can go on this journey together!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Week 3: Abraham (2)

He took him outside and said, "Look up at the heavens and count the stars—if indeed you can count them." Then he said to him, "So shall your offspring be." (Genesis 15:5)

You can find this picture here. I let Gabriel put the star stickers on it. I'm amazed at how well he can handle these little-bitty stickers now, compared to just a few weeks ago!


You can find this coloring page here.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP